1) What is plumbing and why do we need it in our homes
2) The different types of plumbing systems – there are three main types, but the most common type in North America is a gravity and pressure system
3) How to identify if you have a leak – this can be done by checking your water meter for changes in usage or looking for wet spots on your ceilings or walls
4) Tips on maintaining your pipes – one way to do this is by using anti-rusting agents such as vinegar or baking soda. You can also use an enzyme cleaner that will break down organic matter such as food, grease, oil, soap scum, etc.
5) Why should I hire a professional plumber when something goes wrong with my plumbing instead of doing it myself
6) What should I do if my toilet won’t flush and how often should I change the water filter (this could be more than once per month depending on what kind of filter you have).
7) If you live near the beach and notice an increased amount of sand in your drains after heavy rain storms then what you need to do next time around is add some salt into the drain which will help prevent clogs from occurring again.